Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 41.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 21st. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00003590 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $4.56 million and $529.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.48 or 0.00632266 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001622 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,633,930 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TradeOgre and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.