Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 18.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 31st. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded 42% higher against the US dollar. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $5.32 million and $8,160.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00004131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $45.86 or 0.00629597 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002055 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,703,810 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.