Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on September 8th. One Litecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $69.47 or 0.00667337 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Fatbtc, ABCC and Exmo. Litecoin has a market cap of $4.39 billion and approximately $3.12 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Litecoin has traded 7.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010283 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00021085 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000555 BTC.
Litecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 63,208,599 coins. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Coinsuper, BCEX, TOPBTC, Gatecoin, LakeBTC, TDAX, ZB.COM, Bittylicious, Sistemkoin, Bibox, CoinExchange, Kuna, Cryptopia, Iquant, ABCC, RightBTC, IDCM, C-CEX, Lykke Exchange, ChaoEX, Koinex, Vebitcoin, BitFlip, OpenLedger DEX, Binance, Koineks, DragonEX, Negocie Coins, Coinbase Pro, DigiFinex, Bitinka, xBTCe, Covesting, BitForex, Braziliex, QBTC, Zebpay, C-Patex, OTCBTC, SouthXchange, OKEx, Graviex, Coinbe, Bit-Z, Coinut, Instant Bitex, Bitbank, Bithumb, Coinsquare, OKCoin International, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, Bitstamp, DSX, Huobi, MBAex, GOPAX, BiteBTC, CPDAX, CryptoBridge, Korbit, Upbit, C2CX, DOBI trade, COSS, CoinEx, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Mercado Bitcoin, Bithesap, Mercatox, B2BX, BTCC, Bitbns, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitmaszyna, BtcTurk, BitMarket, Bits Blockchain, Stellarport, HitBTC, BL3P, Bittrex, FCoin, QuadrigaCX, Exmo, EXX, Cryptomate, BtcTrade.im, Bitso, Poloniex, Cobinhood, BitBay, Nanex, Trade Satoshi, Buda, LocalTrade, Ovis, Independent Reserve, Exrates, Kraken, Kucoin, Bitlish, Bleutrade, HBUS, Crex24, OKCoin.cn, Indodax, Bitsane, Livecoin, CoinsBank, Fatbtc, YoBit, Coinone, Trade By Trade, BTC-Alpha, LiteBit.eu, BTC Trade UA, CoinTiger, WEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, TradeOgre, LBank, BTC Markets, CoinBene, Koinim, Liqui, Liquid, Bitfinex, Cryptohub, WazirX, Coindeal, BitcoinTrade, BigONE, Stocks.Exchange and Altcoin Trader. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Be the first to comment