Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 25th. One Litecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $74.02 or 0.00719734 BTC on exchanges including xBTCe, Covesting, C2CX and EXX. During the last week, Litecoin has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $4.67 billion and $2.04 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011540 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015683 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000592 BTC.
LTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 63,109,887 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Livecoin, Coinsquare, Crex24, Bitso, BTC-Alpha, DragonEX, Lykke Exchange, Coinut, MBAex, Zebpay, BTCC, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA, xBTCe, Bittylicious, Independent Reserve, HBUS, Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin, FCoin, WEX, TradeOgre, OpenLedger DEX, Bitstamp, TOPBTC, BtcTrade.im, Bitmaszyna, CoinsBank, Koinex, Iquant, Bibox, DigiFinex, COSS, LiteBit.eu, LocalTrade, ChaoEX, TDAX, Liqui, WazirX, Nanex, Trade Satoshi, Tripe Dice Exchange, Cryptohub, Buda, BitcoinTrade, Exmo, B2BX, CoinEgg, Cryptomate, IDCM, Bits Blockchain, CoinTiger, Graviex, Bitbank, Trade By Trade, Bithumb, Bithesap, Altcoin Trader, BitForex, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, CoinExchange, Coinbase Pro, QBTC, LBank, Stellarport, Exrates, C-CEX, Korbit, GOPAX, CoinEx, Sistemkoin, Poloniex, Coinroom, Huobi, BTC Markets, SouthXchange, Coinbe, LakeBTC, Upbit, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, C-Patex, Bit-Z, CPDAX, DSX, Mercado Bitcoin, Bleutrade, Coinsuper, Ovis, Gatecoin, Gate.io, QuadrigaCX, Mercatox, YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Kuna, Koineks, Instant Bitex, Bitlish, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Fatbtc, BigONE, Coinone, CoinFalcon, Cobinhood, Bitbns, DOBI trade, OKCoin International, Bittrex, Negocie Coins, Liquid, Bitsane, OKEx, Braziliex, Coindeal, Covesting, BitBay, HitBTC, CoinBene, Bitinka, Binance, BCEX, RightBTC, BtcTurk, Vebitcoin, Kraken, OTCBTC, BitMarket, OKCoin.cn, C2CX, EXX, Indodax, Koinim, BL3P and BitFlip. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using GDAX, Gemini or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
Be the first to comment