Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on September 22nd. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $72.57 or 0.00723352 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bits Blockchain, Altcoin Trader, Iquant and Bitso. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $4.59 billion and $2.52 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Litecoin has traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010770 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011936 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000623 BTC.
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 63,310,804 coins. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitlish, OKEx, Liqui, FCoin, Bleutrade, Bitso, Sistemkoin, BCEX, Buda, Bit-Z, Bibox, DSX, Negocie Coins, CoinsBank, BitForex, CryptoBridge, Cryptomate, IDCM, BTCC, DragonEX, RightBTC, LakeBTC, EXX, BitBay, TDAX, CPDAX, OKCoin.cn, OTCBTC, WEX, CoinExchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Lykke Exchange, Upbit, Gatecoin, Trade By Trade, LBank, TradeOgre, OpenLedger DEX, BtcTrade.im, Bitfinex, Coinone, Trade Satoshi, QuadrigaCX, BTC Markets, Bithesap, Graviex, Bitstamp, TOPBTC, Gate.io, Livecoin, BtcTurk, Binance, Ovis, MBAex, GOPAX, BitcoinTrade, C-CEX, Kuna, BitFlip, COSS, Coinsuper, BitMarket, Braziliex, CoinEgg, Independent Reserve, Bithumb, Cobinhood, LocalTrade, Exmo, Mercado Bitcoin, Bitbns, SouthXchange, DigiFinex, Stellarport, Stocks.Exchange, OKCoin International, DOBI trade, Coinroom, QBTC, Koineks, BigONE, Coindeal, Bitinka, B2BX, CoinFalcon, Coinbe, ZB.COM, Coinbase Pro, Zebpay, CoinTiger, Korbit, Fatbtc, Bitbank, Kucoin, Mercatox, C-Patex, BTC Trade UA, Coinsquare, Altcoin Trader, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bitsane, Koinex, Crex24, ChaoEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitmaszyna, Instant Bitex, Nanex, C2CX, xBTCe, CoinEx, BX Thailand, CoinBene, BiteBTC, Coinut, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, Poloniex, Iquant, Koinim, YoBit, ABCC, Exrates, Liquid, WazirX, Covesting, BL3P, Bits Blockchain, Huobi, Kraken, Bittylicious, Cryptohub, BTC-Alpha, Tripe Dice Exchange, HBUS and Vebitcoin. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.