Disclaimer: The text below is a press release that is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.
Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange: What is it?
Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange (LCX) introduces a new blockchain ecosystem. Its goal is to become one of the first regulated digital asset exchanges and security token exchanges in the world.
Principles that guide LCX:
- A secure environment. LCX secures its infrastructure using the best security practices, tools, and techniques.
- A transparent process. AML and KYC regulations, financial monitoring, and reporting standards are being set.
- Adding value. Generating value for the new financial industry while focusing on customer needs.
Customer-centricity, a willingness to adapt quickly to market and technology changes, and an ambition to create something outstanding are LCX’s values and company culture:
- Keeping customers in mind. First of all.
- Be a learner. Keep an open mind.
- Watch and listen. Contribute to a better world.
- Make it simple. Change the world.
- Don’t be average. Become a legend.
What makes it unique?
As a new category leader in the blockchain industry, LCX is building an ecosystem for digital assets. Several key elements must be combined to achieve this:
- LCX Terminal. A cross-platform trading desk that manages the full lifecycle of crypto trading;
- LCX Exchange. Trading platform and exchange for crypto assets and security tokens;
- LCX Assets. A platform for tokenized digital assets of all kinds;
- LCX Vault. An institution-grade custodian solution;
- LCX Protocol. It standardizes the way security tokens are issued and traded on blockchains;
- LCX Bank. Become a “blockchain bank” and acquire the license to operate as a full bank.
Institutional clients will be able to embrace the asset class with LCX’s portfolio of products, services, and partnerships. Its first step was to make itself available for trading on a P2PB2B exchange.
So, come join the community and subscribe to the social media:
▪️ Website: lcx.com/
▪️ Telegram: t.me/JoinLCX
▪️ Twitter: twitter.com/lcx