February 14, 2018 – Ripple Price Watch. Ripple continued its momentum this week, hitting a seven-day high of $1.1550.
- Ripple price continued its momentum this week, now trading at $1.1137
- XRP hit a weekly high of $1.1550 earlier today
- A bullish trend is forming, testing a major resistance of $1.1600
Upside Momentum Continues For XRP
Ripple continued its momentum this week, hitting a weekly high of $1.1550 earlier today. The coin is now trading at $1.1137 as of 5 PM EST. At the moment, a major bullish trend is forming that could take XRP toward the $1.1600 resistance level.
After breaking above $1.0500 yesterday, XRP hovered in the range between $1.0100 and $1.0600 throughout most of the day, until it went on its current bull run and managed to take off from $1.0800. Its price has now settled between $1.1000 and $1.1500.
The MACD indicator is also confirming the current bull run. At the moment, a crossover between the MACD and signal lines is being formed.
Looking at the Technical Indicators:
- MACD — XRP is now in a bullish zone
- Major Resistance Level — $1.1600
- Major Support Level — $1.1000
Featured Image: Twitter