Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 45.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003963 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $5.27 million and approximately $425.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.35 or 0.00717080 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002494 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001906 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000782 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 17,527,280 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.