Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on September 29th. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for about $1.37 or 0.00020898 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. Monero Classic has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $121,484.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $116.47 or 0.01770763 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009385 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010433 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001601 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.