Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. In the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for $0.61 or 0.00015111 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5,381.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.65 or 0.01325380 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00015046 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00001094 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007658 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.