Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 23.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on December 12th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.74 or 0.00019466 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Gate.io. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $5,640.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Monero Classic has traded up 29.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.43 or 0.01249608 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00014986 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007627 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000888 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0759 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00001191 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.