Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 42.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 11th. Litecoin Plus has a market capitalization of $70,456.00 and approximately $50.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0311 or 0.00000797 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $15,136.22 or 3.87882888 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00128829 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00001804 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Litecoin Plus (CRYPTO:LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,266,096 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.