Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 4th. In the last seven days, Litecoin has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. One Litecoin coin can now be purchased for about $32.81 or 0.00890679 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Negocie Coins and CoinFalcon. Litecoin has a total market cap of $1.97 billion and approximately $603.38 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00002087 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003307 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00018942 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00011456 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00001784 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00001159 BTC.
LTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 59,980,225 coins. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Coinbase Pro, xBTCe, BTC-Alpha, Binance, Coinbe, Ovis, Koinim, WEX, OKCoin.cn, Iquant, Negocie Coins, Nanex, Graviex, QBTC, EXX, Bit-Z, OTCBTC, Sistemkoin, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Bibox, OpenLedger DEX, Coinroom, OKCoin International, BitFlip, CoinsBank, CoinBene, WazirX, RightBTC, COSS, Buda, Mercado Bitcoin, Coinsquare, Independent Reserve, LBank, ChaoEX, BTC Trade UA, BitForex, GOPAX, BtcTrade.im, HBUS, DOBI trade, Coinsuper, Korbit, Cryptopia, Covesting, CoinFalcon, LakeBTC, Kucoin, Fatbtc, LocalTrade, BCEX, Bitstamp, Poloniex, Huobi, DragonEX, Braziliex, BL3P, C-Patex, Indodax, YoBit, Bitbank, DSX, BitMarket, Tripe Dice Exchange, QuadrigaCX, BTC Markets, DigiFinex, BitBay, IDCM, Mercatox, C2CX, Bitmaszyna, Bits Blockchain, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Exrates, Zebpay, SouthXchange, Bithumb, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Cryptomate, BtcTurk, TOPBTC, BigONE, Stocks.Exchange, Vebitcoin, Lykke Exchange, Kraken, Coinone, Trade By Trade, Gate.io, Stellarport, Crex24, FCoin, B2BX, Livecoin, Bitso, Bitinka, CPDAX, Instant Bitex, CoinTiger, Altcoin Trader, Liquid, Koineks, Bithesap, Coinut, Kuna, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Coindeal, BiteBTC, Exmo, Bitfinex, OKEx, BTCC, Bitsane, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitlish, Gatecoin, BitcoinTrade, CoinExchange, Koinex, Liqui, MBAex, Bitbns, CryptoBridge, TradeOgre, TDAX, Cobinhood, CoinEx, Bittylicious, C-CEX, ZB.COM, ABCC and BX Thailand. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.